The following describes how Ramirez Asset Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates handles your personal information, and the steps it takes to protect your privacy.
Access to customer information by employees is authorized for Ramirez Asset Management business purposes only. Access is on a need to know basis. Ramirez Asset Management requires its employees who have access to customer information to protect and keep it confidential.
Collecting Information to Conduct Business
As authorized by you, Ramirez Asset Management collects information about you to help your financial consultant serve your financial needs, provide customer service, offer new products or services, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The type of information we collect may include:
- Information included on your application and related forms (such as name, address, social security number, assets and income);ext
- Information about products and services purchased, account balances, and payment history;
- Information from visitors to our Web site www.ramirezco.com (such as online forms, site visitor’s data and online information collecting devices known as “cookies”).
Ramirez Asset Management continues to assess new technology to evaluate its ability to provide additional protection of your personal information. We safeguard this information in accordance with federal standards and established security standards and procedures. Measures we take in this regard include implementation of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
Ramirez Asset Management and its subsidiaries and affiliates may share the information described above among the companies in our group to provide customer service, offer new products, and ensure that your financial needs are being met. In addition, in the course of conducting business, we may disclose some or all of the previously described information about you to our clearing service, J.P. Morgan Clearing Corp., to non-brokers and Ramirez Asset Management businesses and other businesses including non-affiliated third parties, as allowed by law for the purpose of:
- Providing customer services and account maintenance;
- Responding to a subpoena, to prevent fraud and/or money laundering, or to comply with an inquiry by a government agency or regulator, and;
- Performing services for us or on our behalf in developing and maintaining information systems.
Ramirez Asset Management does not disclose any personal non-public information to any non-affiliated third party for purposes of marketing or any purpose other than a stated above.